Agility breaks sites down in the manor shown below. Web pages are made up of Pages, Modules and Content. Each of these components are defined by Page Templates, Module Definitions and Content Definitions respectively. Page Templates contain Module Zones where one or more Modules can be placed. Modules can be linked to content and have properties that define their behaviour an Output Template that defines its layout.
Articles in this section
- Testing CMS Architecture Changes Prior to Synchronizing to Production
- Understanding the Impact of Changes to your CMS Architecture
- What Are Digital Channels?
- How to: Create a new Module Definition
- How to: Create a new Content Definition
- How to: Move Items within a Content List
- Understanding Content Manager Input Forms