The Ecommerce components of the Agility platform will be updated starting at 10pm EST on July 19, 2018
The POS iOS App will be updated after this update and will be made available on the App Store at a later date.
- Ensure all Orders fulfilled within the Agility Content Manager are processed by the Checkout Service WebHook.
- Added a new Order Status for Fulfillment Failed for use when an Order fulfillment is rejected by a WebHook.
- Allow for certain tickets to enforce "Single Item Quantity" only.
- New External ID field added to Order Item and exposed to the various APIs.
- New WebHook for Order Items being Refunded.
- New Service API call for creating Attachments on Order Items.
- Ensure all Orders are processed by the Checkout Service WebHook.
- Pre-authorize all transactions prior to checkout and complete the transactions during the end portion of the checkout phase.