Users with administrator access have the ability to add and remove users, as well as modify their roles in their instance.
- In Agility CMS, navigate to Settings > User Management.
- Click New (+) to add a new user.
- Click the Roles tab, to assign a Role to the user. For more information on Roles please see User Roles.
- Once the new user's information and role have been filled, click Save.
The user will receive a notification email with their username and with a link to set their password and then login.
Deleting/Removing A User
Users with administrator access have the ability to delete users from their instance.
On the left sidebar navigation, click on Settings. Then, locate User Management on in the list or dashboard. Here, users with Admin access can click on user checkbox they wish to remove and then click on the Delete icon.
Assigning or Changing A User's Role
Users with Administrator access have the ability to change a user's role to their instance.
- On the left sidebar navigation, click on Settings
- Then, locate User Management on in the list or dashboard.
- Click on the username whose role is to be changed.
- Then click on the Roles tab.
- Select the new role for the user and click Save.
To learn more about User Roles, please see User Roles.