The Agility Platform will be updated starting at 10pm EST on August 28, 2018
General Updates & Fixes
- Improved the Inline Code editor for Module Definition Templates and Page Templates.
- Fixed the My Support Tickets view for users who were experiencing issues.
- Fixed an issue where publishing an item from a Linked Content Grid did not refresh the list properly.
Media & Documents
- Added Thumbnail capabilities for SVG images.
- Added the ability to check out with Store Credit in addition to a credit card or other payment type.
- Added recurring payment capabilities for E-xact processing.
- POS: Fixed an issue where an incomplete order status was showing as Abandoned.
- Export: Fixed an issue where Products or Tickets could not be exported in a large list.
- Export: Fixed an issue where some custom data would not be exported with Products or Tickets and their variants.
- Fixed an issue with Products and Tickets where Save & New did not function properly in some cases.
Login With Your Microsoft Account
We have added support for you to login to the Agility Content Manager with your Microsoft or Office 365 account. This can be a personal account, school account, or an organizational account.
Simply click the "Sign In with your Microsoft Account" button and you will be taken to a login screen. From here you can either pick an account you may be logged into already, or you can sign in to your Microsoft account.
Once you've signed in, you'll be taken back to the Agility dashboard. You're all set! One of the biggest benefits to using your Microsoft account is the ability to login with the Microsoft Authenticator app, which we highly recommend.