The Agility Platform will be updated starting at 10pm EST on September 25, 2018
- Updated the Content Sharing feature to work with popular workflow services using Web Hooks.
- Users can now share published content through Microsoft Flow, IFTTT (If This Then That), Zapier, and others.
- Developers can use this Web Hook to support additional workflow functionality, using technologies such as Azure Logic Apps.
- See the documentation here.
Rich Text Editor
- Customize the Rich Text Editor experience specifically for your users.
- Create custom buttons for the TinyMCE editor used in the Rich Text Area module and all HTML fields used in module and content definitions.
- Documentation and sample code: https://github.com/AgilityInc/WYSIWYG-CustomButtons
Agility React Sample Site
- Build your entire front-end using React JS components - does not require knowledge of .NET or Razor syntax.
- Use ES6 imports and exports.
- Integrates with Agility.Web and the Content Repository to use content from your Agility instance.
- Server-side rendering support enabled by ReactJS.NET.
- Take advantage of NPM and Webpack support to customize your frontend dev experience.
- Sample Code: https://github.com/AgilityInc/AgilityReactSampleSite
General Updates & Fixes
- Fixed an issue where support tickets could not be created.
- Fixed an issue where Module Copy would not work in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where the last website that a user logged into wasn't remembered correctly on next login.
- Rich Text Editor: Removed Image/Video Height & Width attribute stipulation so that website with responsive image or video CSS could perform more consistently.
- Image drag to resize is still supported.
- Added a new Web Hook for Custom Receipt Generation.
- Added Created By Name to the Transactions Report API calls.
- E-xact Payments: fixed an issue where payments would not work with Safari.
- Enabled fallback to cookie storage for session data when local storage is not available.