The Agility Platform will be updated starting at 11pm EST on October 30, 2018
The new Agility Search component has now reached General Availability!
We've had lots of feedback since our preview of this feature started several months ago, and we've added several features to help make your website search experience better, and to help you drive more value from your existing content.
Contact Us on any of our support channels, including firstname.lastname@example.org to start using Agility Search today.
Here are some of the top features and benefits:
Your website will be crawled every 24 hours,
and you can easily re-crawl individual pages on-demand.
Boost Your Results
Easily boost any page on your site with a factor between 1 and 10.
You Auto-complete Me
Type less, find more, with built-in Auto-complete
Easily setup categorized search results using any meta tag in your content.
See The Results
Easily see what people are looking for, and clicking on, within your site so you can focus your efforts to create more of what your audience is looking for.
To help our newest users be productive with Agility right out of the gate, we've created a Guided Tour system. This enables you to onboard new users much more quickly into your content workflow.
Our first tour will greet you the next time you open Agility, and you will be able to find other new tours under the Profile section as they are added.
General Updates and Fixes
- Fixed an issue with max-length on a Long Text field.
- Fixed an issue with inline scripts when full-time SSL is in place.
- Updated the Module Definition publish logic to trigger a sync of all Pages that use that definition, in case they had experienced sync failures due to the Module Definition not being published previously.
- Delete action changes:
- On various items, such as pages and folders, the delete action will now prompt the user with a dialogue prompting the user to type the name of the item they are deleting.
- Optimized the load time of the Customers list when more than 50k items are present.
- Added extra information fields to the response data for payments made through E-xact.
- Order timeline now allows for HTML comments to display properly.
- Fixed an issue with restoring deleted tickets.
- Fixed an issue with the display last modified date on Orders.
- POS: Updated POS to better support script hooks on item selection.