Agility allows you to have multiple languages for your website. If your instance has multiple languages, you will be able to toggle between them through the dropdown box above the site tree.
Initializing a Page in a New Language
What does this mean?
Good question – initializing a page involves creating a new page in a different language that references the origin page. Let’s walk through what this looks like:
- Select the page you wish to initialize in another language
- Select the Language to initialize to
- Fill out mandatory fields and SAVE
Once you have initialized your page, you will notice a red "!" symbol next to your modules. The "!" symbol indicates that this module has not yet been initialized. Similarly, a red "!" symbol next to a page indicates that that particular page has not yet been initialized in the selected language.
To Initialize your Module(s):
- Click on the module you would like to initialize
- Choosing to initialize in a language will auto-populate the content from the selected language. Choosing to initialize as Empty will leave your module fields empty
- Your Module is now on Staging
Tool Tip: Deleting a module within a page that has been initialized from another language will delete the module across ALL languages. We highly suggest un-publishing a module before deleting them.