The Agility Platform will be updated starting at 10pm EST on February 26, 2019
A Major Announcement Coming Soon!
This month's iteration was much smaller in terms of the number of new features and fixes we're releasing right away. At the end of March, we will be releasing the preview for a major new feature in the Agility Platform that will enable your Agility Content to be more valuable than ever before.
Fixes And Updates
- Media & Documents:
- Fixed an issue where overwriting files would not be allowed.
- Fixed an issue where customers in the Canada deployment would have the incorrect Url applied to an uploaded file after editing a content item with an attachment in a legacy input form.
- Enabled Word Wrap
- Fixed an issue on MacOs where the Source Editor would launch immediately when the field was focussed on in the browser.
- Available on Nuget.org:
- We are up to revision 17 of this package, which is still in pre-release, but will be released to general availability very soon.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic page index files being named incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where 1 module error would affect the entire page's rendering. Fixed an issue where date conversion from stored content files could cause errors.
- Added HtmlDecode to HtmlStrip() string extension.