This month's release includes various backend updates in preparation for launching the Agility Content Fetch REST API as well as minor Content Manager fixes, new support for StackPath as a CDN provider and API updates in Ecommerce with Stripe and Payworks.
StackPath as a CDN [Preview]
Agility is introducing support for using StackPath as a CDN provider, providing another alternative to both Azure CDN and Amazon CloudFront.
The primary reason for this is that StackPath has better support for cache purges and a more robust system for analyzing metrics and usage.
- Fix: Users with roles other than Administrator were not able to view Content Items/Lists within custom folders in Shared Content
- Update: Updated Stripe API version
- Update: Updated Payworks SDK in Agility POS app
Agility Fetch REST API [Preview]
- New: Ability to generate and manage API keys within the Content Manager
- New: API cache is purged when content is published
- New: Each Agility Instance will have their own unique Base URL for the API
- New: Ability to enable/disable Fetch API and Content Sync