To add an HTML Field to your Module or Content Model, Head to Models, select either Content Models or Modules, then click the '+ Add Field' button shown below.
Then do the following:
1. Enter Field Label and Description
2. Select if you want the field to be Required by default.
3. Select the Text Field Type
4. Set the Maximum Length and/or Default Value for the Text field - these fields are optional
Please note maximum length applies to the number of characters not the number of words.
5. If you want to make the Text field Unique or Constant Across All Languages then click on Advanced Settings to open the panel and turn on the respective property
6. Click 'Add Field' and you are DONE!