Modules are components with fields like any other content item. You can create anything from a simple, structured piece of text, a more complex form, or have any functionality that can easily integrate with other platforms and systems.
To create new Module Definitions do the following:
1. Navigate to page definitions by clicking 'Content Model' -> 'Module Definitions'
Each module definition has the following items:
- The friendly display name of the Module Definition that will show in Content Manager.
- The description is a field that describes what the Module does and is useful for content management.
- Last Modified Date
- The date the Module Definition was last modified.
- The user who last modified the Module Definition.
2. Click on 'Add'
3. Enter the Title and Description of the Module Definition
Now you are able to add Definition Fields to your module. To start adding fields click the '+ Add Field' button shown below.
There many different types of fields you can add to your Module Definition.
All fields have a Field Label and Description and have the option of being Required/Not Required and Field Displayed/Hidden.