In Agility CMS, Page Modules are the individual functional components that populate a page layout. Developers create a toolbox of modules Editors can use to compose what type of content is on each page, and in what order they appear.
Page Modules contain fields like any other content item. You can create anything from a simple, structured piece of text, a more complex form, or have any functionality that can easily integrate with other platforms and systems.
To create a new Page Module, do the following:
1. Navigate to Models > Page Modules
Each page module has the following items:
- The friendly display name of the Page Module that will show in Content Manager.
- The description is a field that describes what the Page Module does and is useful for content management.
- Last Modified Date
- The date the Page Module was last modified.
- The user who last modified the Page Module.
2. Click on Add
3. Enter the Title and Description of the Page Module
Now you are able to add Definition Fields to your module. To start adding fields click the Add Field button shown below.
There many different types of fields you can add to your Page Module.
All fields have a Field Label and Description and have the option of being Required/Not Required and Field Displayed/Hidden.