Visual Studio Code
- Run the code locally to ensure everything is working as expected.
- Install Azure Resources App and Azure App Services App.
- Generate a publish folder to deploy by running the following command in the Agility.NET5.Starter directory:
dotnet publish -c Release -o ./publish
- Deploy publish folder to App Service by right-clicking on the folder and selecting 'Deploy to Web App...' and following the prompts to select 'Subscription' and 'Web App'.
Visual Studio 2019
- Right-click on Agility.NET5.Starter and select 'publish'.
- Select Azure:
- Select Azure App Service (Windows).
- Select Subscription and App Service.
- After the profile is created hit 'Publish'.